Woman takes a photo of herself every day for a year, chronicling the affects of an abusive relationship.
This is heartbreaking. You can see the happiness and hope slip from her eyes with every shot.
tw domestic abuse
this is heartbreaking tbh
Don’t stop reblogging. Women are better than this to stay with men who do this. Stay strong. Know your worth.
The sign she holds up at the end is in Croatian, it reads, “help me, I don’t know if I can wait for tomorrow.”
I gasped at the end.
That was hard to watch.
Nobody deserves this. Man or woman. If you are being abused, please, look for help. There IS someone there for you.
reblogging for the third time
Grand Central Station, NYC, 1941. The light does not stream in like this anymore because the buildings around the station are too tall
one of my favorite things about hiking is when i come across a strange structure deep in the woods and am left to wonder how and why and when
how: demons. why: demon portal. when: 5 pm demon time
it’s always 5pm demon time, somewhere
basically, anyone reading this knows that tumblr + studying = difficult. we’re all procrastinators. so i thought i’d share my favorite ways to crack down, not suck, and make it through finals week. you’ll need
- this or this. it’ll whip your ass into gear. you name a list of websites that distract you, set a timer, and bam. no more hour long study breaks. the best - or worst - part is, it can’t be undone by the application, by deleting the application, or by restarting the computer. you just gotta wait, and if you’re going to wait, you may as well study.
- goals. when you sit down to study, write down everything you’re going to do. then do it. aimlessly staring at your books won’t do shit.
- something to listen to. i suggest movie scores, song covers by the vitamin string quartet, or white noise.
- a queue. if you’re really obsessed with keeping your blog up to date, set aside some time, fatten up your queue, and let your blog run itself for a few days.
- breaks. during your breaks, dance, run around, work out, go for a walk, talk to your friends, call your mom. going back on the internet is an easy way to get out of the mood, so i wouldn’t suggest it.
- tea and coffee - if not for the caffeine, then for the feeling of cozying up with your text books and feeling studious.
- a place to study. it doesn’t matter if it’s in a coffee house, a library, or your kitchen table. as long as your bed’s not in sight and tempting you into a nap, you’re good.
that’s all i’ve got. i’d try to think of more, but that, my friends, would be procrastinating. off to study.
bringing this back because IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN